Frequently asked questions
If the following list of answers does not address all your questions or does not allow you to complete your loan application with confidence, do not hesitate to contact one of our advisors at (581) 316-2002, toll-free 1 (888) 237-7938 or by email at [email protected].
How long do I have to wait before getting my loan?
As soon as all the requested documents are in our possession, we are committed to completing the evaluation process in less than an hour.
If your application is approved and you return the signed loan agreement to us by 11:30 a.m., your money will be electronically deposited into your account the same day. If your application is approved after 11:30 a.m., expect up to a 24 business hour wait before receiving the money.
How do I know if I meet your criteria?
Here are the criteria you must meet:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a resident of Canada;
- Be employed for at least 3 months;
- Receive your salary by direct deposit into a Canadian bank account;
- Have a gross income of at least $1,200 per month;
- Not have filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months;
- Not planning to file for bankruptcy or for a consumer proposal in the next 6 months.
Am I eligible if my source of income is a pension, insurance or any other type of social benefit?
This depends on the amount of monthly benefits you receive. Please send us your application by email so that we can analyze it.
What should I expect if I am self-employed?
We will analyze your application the same way as we would that of an employee!
Why could I be turned down?
- You do not meet our eligibility criteria
- You have a high debt ratio
- You have 4 nsf in the last 30 days
- You have to many stopped payments
- Other reasons deemed appropriate
We do not turn down applications just for the sake of turning them down. If you have any further questions regarding the refusal of your application, please contact us and we will be pleased to further explain the reasons for our refusal.
Do you know where I can access a fax machine?
- At Staples stores;
- At Canada Post offices;
- At some convenience stores and pharmacies;
- At a friend’s or relative’s house.
How can I make sure that your entire process is confidential and secure?
We use a simple, fast and efficient method that allows us to limit the amount of information that we require from our clients in order to analyze their loan application. By keeping the amount of required information to a minimum, we make the process more secure.
Our online platform also meets the highest security standards in the industry, being protected by an SSL certificate.
What is the purpose of the information I provide you with?
The information you provide is used solely for loan application analysis purposes and for the collection department. Please rest assured: your identity is protected.